Friday, June 14, 2013

Terrific Support To Help as You Get You in the Best Shape of Your Life!

Announcing Shaklee 180™ Turnaround™ Talks on Google® Hangouts and YouTube®

Announcing Shaklee 180™ Turnaround™ Talks on Google® Hangouts and YouTube®
Many of you may have joined me for my monthly Health Sciences calls to stay informed of the latest information around health issues. Since the launch of Shaklee 180™, I’ve decided to take a plunge into the vast waters of emerging technologies and embrace live video broadcasts through Google® Hangouts to discuss the Shaklee 180™ Program and products, issues related to weight loss, and offer tips and advice on how to learn how to keep the weight off. I also took a little inspiration from Kid President to offer up some fun in the YouTube® world!
These video broadcasts will be live and allow the audience to chime in with questions via a chat feature. I’ll answer as many questions as I can during the one-hour broadcast. If you can’t make every broadcast, not to worry–these chats will be recorded and saved on our Shaklee 180™ YouTube channel for later viewing.
My hope is that these broadcasts will be a more interactive health discussion forum and helpful for you, your friends, and family who may have questions and concerns related to the Shaklee 180 Program or want to learn more about how to keep the weight off and being healthier.
As I mentioned earlier, we’ll showcase a one-hour broadcast and do them twice a month. And one of the reasons I chose to use Google Hangouts is that I can feature special guests with me!

If you want to stay informed of future broadcasts dates, times, and topics, follow our Shaklee 180™ Facebook® page or Twitter® feed. Don’t forget to bookmark our Shaklee 180 YouTube channel as well.
 I look forward to chatting with all of you a couple of times each month. If you have a suggestion for future topics please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
Here’s to your healthier living!

No comments:

Post a Comment