Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More Before & After Pictures with Nontoxic Scour-Off

I LOVE my Scour Off! It replaces all kinds of chemical cleaners such as powdered cleansers, tub & tile cleaner, grout cleaner, oven cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and so much more! It even takes rust off barbecues & bikes!
www.healthysteps.myshaklee.com or give me a call :714-536-6555







We didn't care for a cheap bottle of wine we were trying . I didn't realize how badly wine stains porcelain until I saw my sink after pouring the wine out!  


I love that it comes in a super-concentrated paste. My son was working on a school project with sharpies at our wood kitchen table and accidentally went off the poster board with black sharpie. I tried getting it off immediately with dish soap but the black streak remained...A little Scour Off  on my forefinger and a damp cloth to the rescue, totally gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment