Monday, September 24, 2012

BOOST YOUR BODY'S INTERFERON WITH NATURAL NUTRIFERON

Immune System Builder

Immune System Builder
We are the ONLY company in the WORLD with this product and it gives the body what it needs to heal itself!  EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON IT!!  SEE BELOW!!   
 -Testimonial from Shawn-
-Shawn –
Just wanted to share my most recent testimonial. I felt that I had already been so blessed since I started using Shaklee’s Essential Foundation. My carpal tunnel has been pain and symptom free since I started on the products in Dec of 2004.
Little did I know how truly blessed I am and that I would be given such a wonderful gift once again. I started on the Nutriferon in October of 2005. I was just basically taking it to rebuild my immune system, not realizing what it was actually doing for me.
I had been taking Synthroid for my thyroid for 20 years. A small tablet once a day that I had resigned myself to the fact that I would be taking it for the rest of my life. In January of this year I started having trouble with my Synthroid dosage and kept having to go into the clinic for blood draws.
Each time that I went in, my Synthroid dosage was dropped. I would take the new dose for about 3 weeks and then the trouble would start again. The doctor, nurses and lab techs were baffled. None of them could figure out what was going on. I stopped taking my Synthroid on Feb 15th because I felt it was making me sick.
  I started feeling better almost immediately after stopping the meds. I went for another blood draw on Feb 20th, got my results on Feb 24th. My thyroid is at at normal range and I was told that I no longer needed to take my Synthroid. I have been ecstatic ever since. Who would have ever guessed that I would be prescription-free after 20 years. My doctor and the nursing staff want more info on the Nutriferon and the lab tech is one of our pilot program evaluators!!  Thank you Shaklee, thank you so very much!! 








Contact Us For More Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment